1. The warranty period for the products offered in our store is 12 months.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods have a material or legal defect (warranty).
3. If the Goods have a defect, the Customer has the right to:
a) to make a declaration of intent, to reduce the price or to withdraw from the Purchase Contract, unless the Seller replaces the defective Goods immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer or rectifies the defect. This restriction does not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller,
b) to demand the replacement of the defective Goods against a free of defect Goods or to remedy the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective goods with free of defects Goods or to remedy the defect within a reasonable period of time without unreasonable inconvenience for the Customer.
4. The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
5. All complaints related to the Goods or realization of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may submit in written form or by e-mail to the address of the Seller. Complaints submitted in electronic form to the
address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will speed up the processing time.
6. The Seller shall, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, respond to the complaint of the Goods or complaint related to the performance of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
7. The basis for complaint are technical defects of the product, such as:
- wrong size,
- wrong frame,
- wrong type of material
- lack of any of the components of the order
8. Complaints are not subject to:
-Message that motifs such as glitter, gold, silver, concrete, marble, rusty sheet metal, wood etc. Doesn’t look like reality. The motifs are printed, which allows them to differ in appearance from their real
counterparts. Light reflections are not graphic elements.
-Colour difference. The shades of the finished product may differ slightly from the visualisation due to the calibration of the monitor on which the items are viewed, the printing machine and the type of ink used - the difference in shades is not a cause for complaint.
-A previous order had a different colour. Orders that are created in a different time frame may differ slightly in shade and frame, as we produce all products after receiving orders.
-Mechanical damage (interference with the product, burns, improper use).